This position reports to the Senior Manager of Event Marketing in New York.
The Director IT - eCommerce and Contact Center will have overall responsibility for partnering closely with business partners in defining and implementing direct commerce strategies to drive business growth across Mattel brands, including American Girl.
Warby Parker is a transformative fashion brand offering designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. We're looking for a Front-End Dev who loves building great user experiences and is skilled in the tools necessary to build them. If that sounds like you, we should talk. You'll be work on a very small team, and you'll own a lot of the projects that you work on. We often release important, high-visibility features that were done by just one developer. That developer often will be you.
Since all work and no play makes a dull office, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our days with food, surprises, brain-stimulating activities and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker you can look forward to catered lunches three times a week, company outings, guest speakers, and all sorts of other goodness.
Chloe + Isabel is currently accepting applications for Merchandisers in the New York City area.
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious and socially savvy to sell our unique jewelry via Pop-up shops and their own personalized Chloe + Isabel online boutique.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible hours: Create your own schedule
- Fun, creative work environment
- Hands on experience with high fashion jewelry
- Work with an innovative, growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to develop entrepreneurial, leadership, and business management skills
- Ecommerce and online marketing experience
- Uncapped commission
- Training provided
Revelry House is seeking academic interns for its graphic design internship. Interns will help Revelry House to create imagery for the content published daily in “The Magazine” within the scope of the brand. Interns will also use their creativity and skill to create marketing campaigns around collections and guides.
Graphic design interns will work closely with editorial staff and interns to make Revelry House come to life along with our design team to help maintain and develop the front-end of www.revelryhouse.com.
Both undergraduate and graduate students accepted, unpaid, must receive credit. This internship is appropriate for those who live in the NYC area, or those who are remote and are responsible enough to manage work-flow remotely.
Have a lot to say? Intern at RH!
Revelry House is seeking academic interns for its editorial/graphic design internship position. Interns will help to maintain and create content for Revelry House’s digital media property - The Magazine - as it’s updated on a daily basis. Interns are charged to craft editorial content within the guidelines of The Magazine. Those with graphic design experience (Photo Shop) will deliver complete content ready to publish. From pitching ideas to writing, editing, copywriting, and publishing, editorial interns will serve an important role in telling the Revelry House story and the story of its users every day.
Editorial interns should be able to create content from their own experiences and expertise as the ultimate modern day host or hostess. From decor ideas to recipes, editorial interns will help to create and inspire Revelry House ideals among consumers.
Both undergraduate and graduate students accepted, unpaid, must receive credit. This internship is ideal for those who do not live in NYC and can work and submit their work remotely, though we will consider those who live in NYC for this position as well. Word Press skills not required but appreciated.
The multi-faceted Retail Sales Leadership Program provides participants with training and experiences that will prepare them to step into retail management positions and launch a promising, progressive career with the skills and confidence that ensure success. Core components of the program which is conducted in Atlanta at AT&T’s wireless division headquarters, include:
- Intensive 12 month focus on developing leadership, management and coaching skills
- Classroom training and practical, hands-on assignments – both individual and team-oriented
- On-site, in-store rotations interacting and learning from our very best retail experts
- Includes working in a retail store for 6 weeks so you are fully prepared when you graduate from the program!
Once you graduate, you will be placed in a retail store location. There, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and lead a professional retail sales team to ensure achievement of store/kiosk revenue targets, operational goals and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Supervise the overall daily operation of a store including hiring, coaching, disciplining, and scheduling of employees to ensure cost effective and quality Store Operations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain inventories at adequate levels, promote sales, and maintain the appearance of the store.
- Complete accounting and paperwork associated with cash receipts and prices and conduct physical inventories.
- Meet assigned sales performance and profitability criteria.
- Set appropriate individual performance standards for the store/kiosk in line with national standards.
- Develop, implement and monitor a store prospecting plan to increase sales.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly staff training/educational sessions to increase knowledge, create high levels of motivation, and inspire team to achieve results.
- Establish and monitor store/kiosk work schedules and staffing issues to effectively manage payroll expenses.
- Exhibit a high level of leadership presence within all aspects of the business and other internal departments.
- Effectively manage profit and loss responsibility for store/kiosks and protect company assets.
- Analyze various business reports for trend analysis and strategic planning purposes.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies — including our flagship sales and CRM applications — help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Account Executive for Emerging Small Business will be responsible for prospecting and closing brand new business and maintaining install business within a geographical territory. The Account Executive will act as a business leader, manage and own their book of business/territory, run business meetings with C Level employees (CEO, VP of Sales, Directors etc) and close complex deals. The Account Executive will leverage various resources within Salesforce (Engineers, Partners, Support etc) in every phase of the sales cycle to drive discovery and deliver compelling business deals.
Bonobos is opening its first Austin Guideshop and we are seeking experienced Managers who can lead our team of Guides to provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? Bonobos is launching Guideshops in our favorite cities and we are looking for a dynamic leader to manage our Austin Guideshop team on a full-time basis.
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience, offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven mode. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What’s cool about this job? Our shopping experiences come in a variety of forms and as Bonobos Guideshop Manager, you will be at the helm of in-person appointments at our newest location in Austin. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises . Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
Site Reliability Architect:
Salesforce.com is looking to hire an architect level technologist to join the Site Reliability team. If you enjoy an entrepreneurial role where you can develop solutions, solve complex computing problems and drive teams to succeed then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Why wait any longer. Do it.
This is a cutting edge opportunity with a team focused on continuous availability, destructive testing, incident management, and always-on architecture for the greatest Enterprise Cloud Computing company in the world!
As a Product Manager - Self Help, your job is get customers the information they need to use Shopify without requiring a support call. We need someone to develop our:
- Technical documentation
- Documentation search
- Help integrations into core products
- Developer tools like API docs and an interactive console
- Systems for support feedback into core product development