- find yourself up at 3:00 am trying to finish the last line of code
- are passionate about startups
- go out of your way to learn about all things iOS/Startup/Entrepreneurial related
- are excited about building amazing products
- are overjoyed at the thought of being a part of the emerging #VegasTech community
- have a great sense of humor
- embrace and adapt to change quickly
Revelry House is seeking academic interns for its graphic design internship. Interns will help Revelry House to create imagery for the content published daily in “The Magazine” within the scope of the brand. Interns will also use their creativity and skill to create marketing campaigns around collections and guides.
Graphic design interns will work closely with editorial staff and interns to make Revelry House come to life along with our design team to help maintain and develop the front-end of www.revelryhouse.com.
Both undergraduate and graduate students accepted, unpaid, must receive credit. This internship is appropriate for those who live in the NYC area, or those who are remote and are responsible enough to manage work-flow remotely.
Chloe + Isabel is currently accepting applications for Merchandisers in the New York City area.
We are looking for candidates who are ambitious and socially savvy to sell our unique jewelry via Pop-up shops and their own personalized Chloe + Isabel online boutique.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible hours: Create your own schedule
- Fun, creative work environment
- Hands on experience with high fashion jewelry
- Work with an innovative, growing company
- Advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to develop entrepreneurial, leadership, and business management skills
- Ecommerce and online marketing experience
- Uncapped commission
- Training provided
Warby Parker is a transformative fashion brand offering designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses. We're looking for a Front-End Dev who loves building great user experiences and is skilled in the tools necessary to build them. If that sounds like you, we should talk. You'll be work on a very small team, and you'll own a lot of the projects that you work on. We often release important, high-visibility features that were done by just one developer. That developer often will be you.
Since all work and no play makes a dull office, we’re thoroughly committed to infusing our days with food, surprises, brain-stimulating activities and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker you can look forward to catered lunches three times a week, company outings, guest speakers, and all sorts of other goodness.
We build out Data Centers, work with HA systems and support millions of pageviews a day for dozens of clients!
Our Future VP of Marketing
We're looking for a driven, analytical and creative leader with 10+ years of experience growing and retaining a large base of mobile and web users. S/he will interact with customers, influence product development and work closely with the management team, reporting to the CEO.
Pencils of Promise is seeking a badass video editor/digital media intern for our NYC office. A young, visionary filmmaker with aspirations to shake people in their boots when they see the content this person creates. Someone with the technical and editing skills to craft together dynamic 1-3 minute marketing pieces.
A film student or recent graduate would be ideal. Please be aware that we are seeking someone with the experience and equipment to truly tell our story in a professional manner. This individual will work with the digital team on the creation and editing of videos for use on the PoP’s website as well as our Facebook and YouTube/Vimeo pages.
The Director IT - eCommerce and Contact Center will have overall responsibility for partnering closely with business partners in defining and implementing direct commerce strategies to drive business growth across Mattel brands, including American Girl.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Event Marketing in New York.
Bonobos is opening Guideshops in NYC locations and we are seeking experienced Managers who can lead our team of Guides to provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? Bonobos is launching Guideshops in NYC locations and we are looking for dynamic leaders to manage our New York Guideshop teams on a full-time basis.
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience, offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven mode. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What’s cool about this job? Our shopping experiences come in a variety of forms and as a Guideshop Manager, you will be at the helm of in-person appointments at our newest NYC location. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
The multi-faceted Retail Sales Leadership Program provides participants with training and experiences that will prepare them to step into retail management positions and launch a promising, progressive career with the skills and confidence that ensure success. Core components of the program which is conducted in Atlanta at AT&T’s wireless division headquarters, include:
- Intensive 12 month focus on developing leadership, management and coaching skills
- Classroom training and practical, hands-on assignments – both individual and team-oriented
- On-site, in-store rotations interacting and learning from our very best retail experts
- Includes working in a retail store for 6 weeks so you are fully prepared when you graduate from the program!
Once you graduate, you will be placed in a retail store location. There, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and lead a professional retail sales team to ensure achievement of store/kiosk revenue targets, operational goals and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Supervise the overall daily operation of a store including hiring, coaching, disciplining, and scheduling of employees to ensure cost effective and quality Store Operations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain inventories at adequate levels, promote sales, and maintain the appearance of the store.
- Complete accounting and paperwork associated with cash receipts and prices and conduct physical inventories.
- Meet assigned sales performance and profitability criteria.
- Set appropriate individual performance standards for the store/kiosk in line with national standards.
- Develop, implement and monitor a store prospecting plan to increase sales.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly staff training/educational sessions to increase knowledge, create high levels of motivation, and inspire team to achieve results.
- Establish and monitor store/kiosk work schedules and staffing issues to effectively manage payroll expenses.
- Exhibit a high level of leadership presence within all aspects of the business and other internal departments.
- Effectively manage profit and loss responsibility for store/kiosks and protect company assets.
- Analyze various business reports for trend analysis and strategic planning purposes.
Part-time position, including direct sales, and marketing strategies. 28 hours per week. Hourly position plus commission. Opportunity for expansion of position to full time salaried.
Position includes direct marketing/sales via telephone as well as electronic communications. Limited travel is associated with position in the form of managing trade show exhibition events.