The Efficiency Expert: 14 Recipes in 10 Minutes or Less|
The life of a female professional rarely stops for long enough to make thoughtful choices about what’s hanging around in the refrigerator back at home during a long work day.
Marissa Lippert, Citysearch’s favorite registered dietitian and cuisinier extraordinaire, balances her time between her star-studded appearances on The Today Show, CNN, Good Morning America Health and Martha Stewart Living Radio. She’s written a great book, The Cheater’s Diet– it guides readers to create an indulgent, healthful balance of food in their daily lives. These days, she is out to build a prepared foods store in the West Village. It’s called Nourish Kitchen + Table and highlights seasonal ingredients and local purveyors.
Check out her Kickstarter here and share the love!
You can make everything below in 10 minutes or less:
- Fennel, Endive & Orange Salad with Ricotta Salata
- Inspired By…
- Egg Scramble with Mozzarella & Fresh Chives
- Wanderlust & Spice
- Guacamole with Tomato & Jalapeno
- Cooking Summer Goodbye
- Seared Scallops with Fresh Corn & Tomato Relish
- Warm Caprese Salad
- Kale Salad with Apples, Almonds & Pecorino Romano
- Green Beans with Toasted Breadcrumbs, Lemon Zest & Hazelnuts
- Pasta with Brussels Sprouts, Prosciutto and Parmesan
- Winter-to-Spring Steak Salad
- Simple Pear & Pecorino Salad
- Refreshed and Refined :: Rue Magazine Jan. 2012 Does Detox