Career Discovery Channel: Law Firm Marketing Director, Paula Zirinsky|
1. How do you want your name to appear?
2. Describe your first “real” job. What are you doing now?
My first real job was as an Assistant Product Manager at the Drackett Products Company in Cincinnati Ohio. I was responsible for Crystal Drano and Drano Instant Plunger – advertising, promotion, market research, packaging, etc. To this day I can tell you everything you’d ever need to know about grease versus hair clogs. Today I am Marketing Director for the litigation boutique, law firm Morvillo, Abramowitz, Grand, Iason, Anello and Bohrer, P.C.
3. What was the best piece of advice you’ve received?
The best piece of advice I ever received was to know everything about your product. Study. Learn. Explore.
4. Brag. Tell us about something really great or that you’re proud of or excited about.
I’m really excited about our firm’s new blog, The Insider on Forbes.com. As thought leaders, our attorneys are now engaged in interactive communication. And that is a law firm first!
5. 40 under 40. Ones to Watch. Most Powerful. So many lists out there….. who is on your list (and why)?
Three of the next generation top white collar lawyers: Stephen Juris, Ben Fischer and James Stovall.
Lauren Bush Lauren, because of her charitable leadership in co-founding FEED Projects, LLC.
6. What do you plan to accomplish by Summer?
A new website for my law firm.
Kelly Hoey is a co-founder of Women Innovate Mobile.