Levo Love List: The Best Lifestyle Sites for Levo Ladies|
As it turns out, there are quite a lot of resources out there for the young female professional trying to get a grip on her career strategy and trajectory. Here at Levo, our one objective is to get you on the road towards getting the job you dream of and becoming the woman you want to become. So we thought, “Why not create a guidebook to all of the career resources on the Web for our users?” And so, without further ado, here it is: Week One of the Levo Love List: Levo Loves Lifestyle!
Whether you’re stalking your friends on Facebook, drooling over food porn, or surfing for online sales daily, we believe that no day is complete without one-on-one time with your favorite website. Even for the most dedicated, and hard-working amongst us, everyone needs a break once in awhile.
Here are the criteria that we used to develop the Levo Love List:
1. Editorial quality: How well are the articles presented to you? How well was the article written?
2. Advice quality: What do you gain from reading the content on this site?
3. Information architecture: How easy is it to navigate around and access content on the site?
4. Aesthetic design: What does the website look like?
5. Community size: Is this a resource that impacts many women’s lives?
So, without further ado…
Levo Loves Lifestyle
Know a site we forgot? Add it in the comments!
Research, additional writing, and site evaluations by Blair Claflin and Rachel Rosen.