This Summer, I Pledge To: Highlights from the Levo League Social|
This past Wednesday, we hosted The Levo League’s Summer Kickoff Party for an evening of festivities in honor of young professional Gen Y women. Over two hundred women attended to network and celebrate the first official day of summer. We enjoyed summery foods compliments of Luke’s Lobster, Edible Arrangements, and Spindrift.
One of the highlights of the event was the summer pledge board. We asked women to write how they pledge to step our of their comfort zone this summer. Here are some of our favorite responses:
- Attend more networking events.
- Promote my blog.
- Step into the spotlight.
- Cook a meal that isn’t frozen.
- Finish my screenplay.
- Pitch a story for publishing.
- Create an online portfolio of my work.
- Start a blog.
- Introduce myself to new people.
- Get over being intimidated and make it to a spin class.
- Get a job I LOVE.
- Land my DREAM job.
- Learn french and to code.
- Allow myself to be successful.
- Pitch my dream publication.
- Ask for more!
It is clear that The Levo League is made up of ambitious and driven women. Striving for success in the professional realm is challenging, but ascending as a community strengthens us all.
Thank you for helping us build our community.