Quick & Easy Breakfast: Eggs with a Persian Twist|
Eggs are a healthy choice for a morning meal, but try changing the ingredients in your scramble. Many people add different meats and vegetables to their omelet, but here’s a new way of thinking about this everyday protein power food.
- Start with canola oil and turmeric and add chopped onions. Let the onions saut until golden brown (about 4 minutes).
- Next, add mushrooms and bell peppers and let cook for another 3 minutes.
- Crack in two eggs and scrambled with the onions, mushrooms and peppers.
- When the eggs are almost finished, add a little cheddar cheese.
- Once your scramble is complete, you can also add salt, pepper, and a dash of oregano.
Header image courtesy of Brown Eyed Baker.